Hospitalist Service of Michigan
"Quality Care First, Customer Satisfaction Daily, Integrity Always"
7188 N Main Street
Clarkston, MI 48346
Hospitalist Service of Michigan is company that offers assistance to Primary Care Physicians, Surgeons and Sub-Specialists with comprehensive care of hospitalized patients.
Bashar Okka MD, Director and founder of Hospitalist Service of Michigan. I have twelve (12) years of hospital service experience at St. Joseph Mercy Oakland (SJMO) and am Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
Our service is focused on excellence, quality patient care, and patient satisfaction. All services are provided by myself and Maan Ekkah, M.D. (full time physician for Hospitalist Service of Michigan).
Hospitalist Service of Michigan provides the following services:
- Comprehensive hospital care for patients.
- Medical consultations for general surgical patients.
- Medical consultations for cardiac, orthopedic, neurological,neurosurgical and behavioral medicine patients.
- Preoperative evaluations.
- Postoperative care.
- Hospital coverage on weekends, vacations and other scheduled times as requested.
- Long term follow-up care at Select Specialty Hospital.
Our care will focus on the following areas:
- Active presence in the hospital from 7:30 am until 5:00 pm.
- Active communications from point of admission, to time of discharge, including critical milestones.
- Quality patient care provided as if the patient were our own.
- Specialty consultations as requested in accordance with PCP preference.
- Services end at point of discharge and all patients are instructed to follow-up with their PCP. There is no attempt to provide outpatient care beyond point of discharge.
Service offerings are customized to meet your specific needs. We are confident you will find our services valuable in your delivery of excellent patient care. We look forward to the opportunity to partner with you.